The most different forms of bearings can be manufactured by individual cuts and by special punching and bending processes. The gluability with different materials and the good deformability increase considerably the applicability of the material.
- fabric foils made of stainless steel / bronze with PTFE-compound.
- as composite material with steel, stainless steel or aluminium backing.
- gluability possibilities with the most different materials.
- in connection with alternative materials as a substitute for steel composite bearings.
TYPES OF BEARINGS
- shells with / without collar
- bushes with / without collar
- thrust washers / devided / undivided
- linear sliding elements
- form parts in various versions